Neumann KH 805 A GActive Studio Subwoofer with 10″ bass driver
- 2.0 / 0.1 Bass Management
- 200W Peak / 160W RMS Amplification
- 10″ Magnetically Shielded Woofer
- Low-Frequency Extension Down to 18 Hz
- Maximum SPL of 110.7 dB at 3% THD
- Acoustic Control to Adapt to Environment
- Active Crossover Points
- Daisy Chain for Subwoofer Arrays
- Optional Remote Electronics Kit
Based on the excellent acoustical performance of the KH 810, the KH 805 is the optimal choice to be used in stereo applications, for example in combination with the KH 120 or
The KH 805 has a unique 2.1/0.1 Bass manager which enables it to be used in many different applications. There are four routing modes to ensure maximum flexibility. Fourth order crossovers and adaptable acoustical controls allow for seamless system integration, and the bass management function can be remotely controlled.
The KH 805 subwoofer is designed to complement our extensive range of monitors, and can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.