The M580 is about the size of a few CD’s stacked up. It contains only one small fan and is extremely quiet. Perfect for a bedroom, tour bus, or dressing room, where space is at a premium.
M580 – Best computer for recording music at home
M580 – The Worlds best Computers for Music Production
Computers come in all shapes and sizes. But what is the best computer for you? You might only record a few tracks or need something small. Slick Audio has a computer for that, our microcomputers are what you need to put together a great studio for music creation.
The M580 … our smallest, quietest DAW Computer with 8th gen processors!
The M580 is about the size of a few CD’s stacked up (4″x4″). It contains only one small fan and is extremely quiet. Perfect for a bedroom, tour bus, or dressing room, where space is at a premium. There are no expansion slots on this because of its size, but, it kicks one heck of a punch for a box this small. It comes standard with an Intel i5 processor, 16GB of RAM, and a 500GB M.2 SSD. It also has built-in Thunderbolt 3, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Intel Iris Plus 655 Graphics, as well as Ethernet and HDMI video outs. The M580 also has two USB 3.0, two USB 3.1 Gen 2 and an SDXC card slot.
All computers come with system recovery software and a USB recovery stick for fast factory recovery. You can then add an external USB hard drive and use it as a backup to image your entire computer!
• Intel® Core™ i5-8259U processor (2.3 GHz – 3.8 GHz, Quad-Core,6 MB Cache, 28W TDP)
• Optional Intel® Core™ i7-8559U processor (2.7 GHz – 4.5 GHz, Quad-Core, 8MB Cache, 28W TDP)
• Iris® Plus Graphics 655
• HDMI* 2.0a port with 4K at 60 Hz
• USB Type-C port with DisplayPort* 1.2
• Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2400 MHz), 1.2V
• Micro SDXC slot with UHS-I support on the side
• One M.2 connector supporting 22×42 or 22×80 M.2 SSD
• One SATA3 port for connection to 2.5″ HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
• Intel® Gigabit LAN
• Thunderbolt™ 3 with data transfer up to 40 Gbps
• Four USB 3.1 ports (two back panel ports and two front ports including one charging port)
• Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 (802.11ac), 2×2, up to 1.73 Gbps
• Dual Mode Bluetooth® 5.0
• Up to 7.1 surround audio via HDMI*
• Headphone/microphone jack on the front panel
• Dual-array microphones on the front panel
Mechanical Chassis Size
• 4.60″ x 4.40″ x 2.01″
• 117 mm x 112 mm x 51 mm
*Specifications subject to change
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 10 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.